Amanda Brinkman – Good Leadership Breakfast – Friday, March 24, 2023
$50.00 | Out of Stock
You will experience:
- Listen in on a candid conversation between Amanda Brinkman and Paul Batz as they discuss aligning teams to thrive and win together
- Learn from Amanda Brinkman, CEO, Sunshine Studios + Keynote Speaker.
- Contribute to research by participating in real-time, live audience surveys
- Meet like-minded professionals who believe in the power of spreading goodness
- Enjoy excellent live music by The Benny Weinbeck Trio and breakfast from D’Amico catering
- Experience the opportunity to contribute to non-profits through The Bucket of Goodwill
Doors open at 7:15 am, and the program begins at 7:45 am at the Metropolitan Ballroom in Golden Valley, MN.
Amanda is a producer, film-maker, branding expert and sought-after public speaker, sharing her “Do Well By Doing Good” philosophy on stages around the country. She demonstrates how both companies and individuals can make a meaningful and positive difference in people’s lives, while fostering their own success in the process. She believes that companies must not only identify their brand purpose, but put that purpose into action.
Through her work, Amanda has defined what it looks like for brands to truly act “as publishers” creating movements through their content strategy. In her most recent demonstration of this, Amanda was the Chief Brand Officer of Deluxe where the brand challenge was to reach small businesses. The solution? She created, produced and hosted their Emmy-nominated series “Small Business Revolution,” which streamed on Hulu and was named among Inc. Magazine’s top shows for entrepreneurs. Through this inspirational reality show, Amanda was able to prove the model of authentic content stretching a brand’s spend by achieving 12x the reach through this series over traditional paid media. The program accumulated over 13 Billion impressions, 6,000+ earned media articles and 20 million content views (and counting). Not to mention – this work changed lives, families, small businesses and communities across the country. She lives in Minneapolis with her husband (who happens to be her best friend), her daughter (who is a small but mighty force of nature) and their puppy (who is, of course, adorable).
Out of stock