Bill George – 100th Good Leadership Breakfast – Friday, November 18, 2022
$50.00 | Out of Stock
You will experience:
- Listen in on a candid conversation between Bill George and Paul Batz as they discuss aligning teams to win and thrive together
- Learn from Bill George
- Contribute to research by participating in real-time, live audience surveys
- Meet like-minded professionals who believe in the power of spreading goodness
- Enjoy excellent live music by The Benny Weinbeck Trio and breakfast from D’Amico catering
- Experience the opportunity to contribute to non-profits through The Bucket of Goodwill
Doors open at 7:45 am, and the program begins at 8:45 am at the Metropolitan Ballroom in Golden Valley, MN.
Bill George is an executive fellow at Harvard Business School (HBS), where he has taught leadership since 2004. He is the author of: Emerging Leader Edition of True North, Discover Your True North and The Discover Your True North Fieldbook, Authentic Leadership, True North, Finding Your True North, 7 Lessons for Leading in Crisis and True North Groups.
He was chair and CEO of Medtronic, the world’s leading medical technology company. Under his leadership, Medtronic’s market capitalization grew from $1.1 billion to $60 billion, averaging 35 percent a year. He joined Medtronic in 1989 as president and COO, was CEO from 1991 to 2001, and was chair of the board from 1996 to 2002. Earlier in his career, he was an executive with Honeywell and Litton Industries and served in the U.S. Department of Defense.
He has served as a director of Goldman Sachs, ExxonMobil, Novartis, Target, the Mayo Clinic, and World Economic Forum USA. He received the 2014 Bower Award for Business Leadership and was elected to the National Academy of Engineering in 2012. He has been named one of the Top 25 Business Leaders of the Past 25 Years by PBS, Executive of the Year by Academy of Management, and Director of the Year by National Association of Corporate Directors.
Out of stock