Pete Bevacqua – Good Leadership Breakfast – Friday, September 23, 2022
$50.00 | Out of Stock
You will experience:
- Listen in on a candid conversation between Pete Bevacqua and Paul Batz as they discuss aligning teams to win and thrive together
- Learn from Pete Bevacqua
- Contribute to research by participating in real-time, live audience surveys
- Meet like-minded professionals who believe in the power of spreading goodness
- Enjoy excellent live music by The Benny Weinbeck Trio and breakfast from D’Amico catering
- Experience the opportunity to contribute to non-profits through The Bucket of Goodwill
Doors open at 7 am, and the program begins at 8 am at the Metropolitan Ballroom in Golden Valley, MN.
Pete Bevacqua is Chairman, NBC Sports Group. He was promoted in September 2020, becoming the third Chairman in the history of NBC Sports. In this role, he oversees NBC Sports’ unprecedented collection of assets and platforms, which includes NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Digital, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. Bevacqua joined NBCUniversal in September 2018 as President, NBC Sports Group, overseeing programming, marketing, digital, the NBC Sports Regional Networks, and all Golf businesses. In February 2019, Bevacqua assumed oversight of the entire sports division.
Bevacqua graduated from the University of Notre Dame magna cum laude (1993), with a B.A. in English. He earned a Juris Doctorate from Georgetown University Law Center, where he graduated cum laude (1997). Bevacqua serves on the board of directors for Georgetown Law and Brunswick School (Greenwich, CT). He and his wife, Tiffany, have three children.
Out of stock